In the rare case that there is a problem with your order such as a faulty or incorrect graphic print to what you ordered, or if there is a problem with the garment itself such as damage in transit, then you may be eligible for a return. In such cases, you must contact us immediately by email to [email protected] We will then advise you on what to do to process your return case. In such cases, you must pay for the return shipping fees and any customs fees that are applied. We will also not be able to return our original shipping costs of the order if your return claim is successful. The above is the only case scenario where a return case can be made.
It is our policy that customers cannot make a return case for the following issues:
- We do not accept returns for a customer ordering an incorrect size, so please make sure to order the correct size according to our sizing guide on every product page.
- We do not accept returns based on delivery time that does not meet a customer’s expectations. We are clear with on our Shipping Information page that orders can take longer than expected due to customs holding your items for International orders for example or in busy holiday seasons. Our shipping times are a guide only based on real data from our average shipping times. We do not guarantee delivery times. If your order has not arrived within 30 business days, then please email us at [email protected] We will review your case and get back to you with more information and only after 30 business days can we review if an item has been lost in transit.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer incurring any customs fees for International orders that are out of our control.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer claiming that the print quality of our shirts is low quality. Our shirts are made to order using state of the art DTG (direct to garment) printers. This is not a silk screen large t-shirt run printing technique because we don’t hold large stocks of our designs, we print them to your order as and when your order comes in. Therefore, please understand that you won’t get silk screen quality when you order with us, but you will get a top-of-the-range DTG (direct to garment) print. If there’s actually a problem with the print, you can take photos and email them to us at [email protected] and we will review your claim. But we do not accept returns based on any unfounded claim of low-quality printing.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer claiming that the t-shirt material is low quality. We print onto top-quality garments – Our Soft-style t-shirts are printed onto the Gildan 64000 which are top-quality 100% cotton (except heather colors) tees. If there’s actually a problem with the stitching or cut of the t-shirt then please take photos and email them to us at [email protected] and we will review your claim. If we do deem there to be a defect based on your photos then we will arrange a reprint in this situation. But we do not accept returns based on any unfounded claim of low-quality t-shirts.