This funny solar system cosmology shirt reads 'Back in my day we had nine planets.', referring to the declassification of Pluto to dwarf planet status. If you are old enough to remember Pluto as being the ninth planet in our solar system, you'll love this funny cosmology-themed science shirt with its witty comment on the way things used to be.
• Funny science shirt for all those who were brought up with nine planets.
• Clean typography coupled with all nine planets, the sun, and the moon.
• Perfect shirt for all cosmologists, science majors, and science teachers.
This unisex cosmology science tee is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center