This funny coder shirt reads 'I got these muscles writing code' and features a funny snippet of code containing a clenched arm with large muscles tensing. It's a joke tee that suggests that coders don't get enough exercise or do weights at the gym. This code shirt would suit a coder who either has huge muscles from going to the gym when not coding or one who has very little muscles because they're always coding.
• Funny computer coding shirt on having large arm muscles from coding.
• Nice, simple, bold use of large icons with slick typography.
• Would make a great gift tee for coders, who are also fitness fanatics with a great sense of humor.
This unisex computer code t-shirt is made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability. The style is a ‘Regular Fitted’ which means it’s not boxy and it’s not too fitted either. It’s very comfortable to wear and will last for a long time. It’s also available in 4 fabulous colors to choose from and in sizes S to 3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center